Sunday, November 20, 2011

Katherine arrived to Barcelona!

Katherine arrived to Barcelona yesterday in one piece!! :) She will be visiting Spain and staying with me for a week. I am super excited to have her hear because it means I will explore Barcelona and do tourist-y things all over again.

Yesterday we went to see the FC Barcelona game at Camp Nou. It was amazing to be watching the game in the stadium and not on TV. After seeing Messi on tv so many times during the world cup last year I was ecstatic to see him in real life on the field. We had a great view of the game. Barcelona won (of course) 4-0. I'm happy to say I've finally been to an FC Barca game.

Today we will explore the barri gotic and la rambla. The sun is out and shining so I'm happy I'm not home in New England freezing my butt off.

No comments:

Post a Comment