Saturday, October 8, 2011

Life as a real adult

Studying abroad has taught me a lot about language, culture, and history. But at the same time I am also learning how to live alone (like a real adult... :)) and take care of myself. On Thursday I had to pay for utilities. I found myself leaving the apartment company's office thinking "next month I need to conserve so that utilities are not as high." What?! I sound like my mom and dad. They were always constantly telling me to turn off lights and take shorter showers. I guess now I finally understand.

Cooking meals every day in the apartment is getting difficult. I am running out of meal ideas! It seems as though I make some sort of chicken and vegetables every night. I think for this upcoming week I am going to pick a different recipe every night to make. If you have any good recipes feel free to send them to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment